ANOTHER PROPERTY SOLD BY JOANNE REILLY PROPERTY!!
House Sold - Twin Waters QLD
Stepping through the front gate of this very private property you get the feeling of peace, tranquility and an abundance of growth. This very tidy three bedroom home has been tastefully designed and flows well from the moment you enter through the gate.
If you enjoy pottering in the garden for relaxation then this property will tick that box. A combination of Cottage and Tropical plants come together to create your own private oasis with a European inspiration. Carefully designed to keep maintenance & watering to a minimum.
Relax under the large covered outdoor entertaining area complete with planter box and exhaust for the Barbecue. Then hop into your plunge pool with spa jets to cool you off on those hot days.
Open plan living area with raked ceilings and air-conditioning. Another space adjacent, ideal for a study or formal dining. This lovely property also has ceiling fans installed throughout for extra comfort. The kitchen is finished in neutral tones and is complete with a new oven and cooktop.
If you are cost conscious then this property is for you, with a solar electricity system and water tank for gardening and topping up the pool.
Situated in a quiet street with easy access to the waterways of Twin Waters, for fishing perhaps. Walkways at hand to explore on foot or bicycle. It doesn’t get much better than this.
Features at a glance:
– Three bedrooms, master situated away from the other two bedrooms
– Master bedroom – walk in robe & ensuite
– Generous living space with study area adjacent
– Separate dining area
– Modern kitchen with new oven & cooktop
– Open plan living area with raked ceiling & air-conditioning
– Large covered outdoor entertaining area
– Plunge pool with spa jets
– 1500 Litre Water Tank
– 1.5kw Solar Electricity System
– New basins, Toilets, fittings in bathrooms
– Fully fenced and secure for your pampered pooch
– Ceiling fans throughout
Contact us on 07 5448 6688 or 0425 328 752 to schedule your private viewing. We look forward to hearing from you!
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 479 m²
- 2 Garage
- Remote Garage
- Outdoor Entertaining